The physicians at Sports and Family Medicine of Colorado announce the opening of their Sports Concussion Center which emphasizes “Sports Concussion” management at their practice.
To Schedule an Appointment call:
Get News and Special Offers
Who are we at “Sports Concussion Center of Colorado”?
- Sports Concussion Center of Colorado is the only practice in Colorado where all of our physicians are board certified in both Sports and Family Medicine.
- We also provide full spectrum family medicine services, as well as high quality sports medicine specialty care.
- Our training allows us to see patients referred from other primary care providers as specialists under most health insurance plans.
- Team physicians for Denver Outlaws Major League Lacrosse, Regis University, Colorado School of Mines and Jefferson County High Schools.
Why see one of our physicians?
The physicians at Sports Concussion Center of Colorado have specialty training in concussion management and are Board Certified in both Sports and Family medicine.
We are trained and qualified to see patients of all ages.
Concussions are injuries with significant potential consequences if not managed properly.
Why risk your brain with just anyone...come see one of our experts!
- Specialize in Pediatric AND Adult concussion management.
- Educate and manage concussions with the latest evidenced based guidelines..
- Coordinate appropriate diagnostic testing and/or referrals to neuropsychologists or neurologists as necessary.
- Guide athletes, parents and coaches through the safe return to play in their sport.